- political – as defined or regulated by laws of the target market
- fortune telling – as defined or regulated by laws of the target market
- gambling – as defined or regulated by laws of the target market
- pornographic – as defined or regulated by laws of the target market. All adult related websites (toys, erotic dating) must be ran in the mature network. If your site contains nudity or provocative materials, it must be assigned to the mature network. Adult related sites may not contains any type of sound or any type of pop or script that stops a window from being closed directly. Adult ads that violate our terms will be automatically refunded back to inventory.
Specifically: we do not accept websites for ANY geo target market that contain:
- pop-up windows…Sites that contain java pops can only be ran in our Raw, Run of Network, Worldwide market and will be limited to a 1000 daily cap. The limited cap DOES NOT guarantee that the cap will be reached. The amount of traffic delivered could be as low as single digits.
- frame-breaking Java-scripts… Sites that break out of our tracking, will be set to receive a maximum of 100 visitors or less per day and will target a worldwide audience. This does not guarantee that 100 will be reached and may be in the single digits.
- invasive 3rd party tracking or ads… These include adf.ly, adfoc.us, goo.gl and others. If you are using Goo.gl to track your customers orders, the Goo.gl URL you enter must be fresh. Do not use previously used links or this will result in tracking errors that we can not correct. We reserve the right to automatically refund these type of orders without notification.
- malware, trojans, viruses, etc.
Additional Specific TLD Notes:
- Sites from Russia .ru, Germany .de, and India .in must target the country they originate in. Due to high rates of virus infections and fraud; these countries will be forbidden to market to anywhere outside of the originating websites TLD country.
- We will no longer accept urls ending in .co.cc or .tk, or any of the other “free” domain TLD’s; because 100% of all sites placed to date have malware or were fraudulent.
While we gladly welcome sound containing websites; please note the following:
- Sound ads must run in a different network and traffic will be drastically slower at times as only 10% of our network sites run sound ads.
- Ads containing sound may only run in their respective language geo-target or Worldwide market.